Future reefer

Lucas815

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2020
Messages
192
Reaction score
182
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there !

I've had a 30G planted aquarium for 5 years, that I dismantled a couple years ago when we moved to another house

I've been missing the hobby, and I feel like coming back in a big way : getting my 1st reef aquarium.

I've made another post with what i'm planning for my build.
I would appreciate any comment or tips.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-to-reef-keeping-and-tank-setup.708837/

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to tons of reading !
 
received_244003776723671.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new