Future reefer

welcome to the R2r community and we're glad you joined us
 
PicsArt_04-06-12.01.10.jpg

Love the level of detail you've gone into on your build thread! With regards to lights in phase 3, it's something that I personally would ramp up from possibly the 4 month mark. 1 hour a day first week, 2 hours a day 2nd week etc. Going for no lights to full lights is risky, even with a refugium
 
Hi there !

I've had a 30G planted aquarium for 5 years, that I dismantled a couple years ago when we moved to another house

I've been missing the hobby, and I feel like coming back in a big way : getting my 1st reef aquarium.

I've made another post with what i'm planning for my build.
I would appreciate any comment or tips.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-to-reef-keeping-and-tank-setup.708837/

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to tons of reading !
Welcome to R2R Lucas.
 
Hi there !

I've had a 30G planted aquarium for 5 years, that I dismantled a couple years ago when we moved to another house

I've been missing the hobby, and I feel like coming back in a big way : getting my 1st reef aquarium.

I've made another post with what i'm planning for my build.
I would appreciate any comment or tips.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/new-to-reef-keeping-and-tank-setup.708837/

Nice to meet you all, and I look forward to tons of reading !
Welcome !! Sounds like you have a great build coming - keep us updated
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new