G4pro upgrade to hybrid

kamikazereefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2016
Messages
160
Reaction score
83
Location
quebec canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys
I got a 60x30x24 incb tank

Mt current light is 4 g4 pro with diffuser

I got andeal on a 60 inch aquatic life hybrid

For ppl who make the switch did you see a reak difference in growth and coloration from the hybrid ?

Any opinion is welcome

Thanks
 
What do you want? Yes adding T5s will obviously help growth and coloration if adding the right bulbs. Adding T5s is always beneficial, adding LEDs is not. ;)
 
Have you seen any posts about people adding T5s to LEDs and not being happy? If you found the one person, were you able to find a second one?
 


If you are wondering which T5 to take. The Pro are the equivalent in a way of the G4 (compare to blue version)
T5 remove shadow so it's a +.

Currently rendering the Radion G5 Blue
 
I have the 48" Giesemann T5 hybrid with Radion's on my tank. I was running just the Radion's before. Can't say for sure if they made a difference, my tank was fine before, but I'm happy with them.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new