G5 radion lighting. Is this right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I want the ab+ spectrum are all the colors utilized? Going to the template and setting it i noticed that only my blues, uv and velvet are turned to 100% when ramped up. The others are at 0.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which one do you have? Radion blue other colors should be 100% . Radion Pro, they should be around 24%. You can also just pick the AB + preset when you set up your schedule.

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess I'm doing things wrong. I have the radion blue. I selected the ab+ template so why is it not selecting all the colors then? It shows me just the blues, uv and velvet with the rest at 0.

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20201227-034950_Mobius.jpg

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
See if I can get this figured out once for all. In the graph it starts out at 100% then when I press the blue dot above it indicates only blues, uv and velvet are on right across the graph at 50% intensity then dims.

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On this last graph all my colors are on and go up to 52%. Then gradually dims. I think this is what I'm looking for now in Ab + or I'm I wrong again.

Macdaddynick1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I might be wrong but If you picked an AB+ Preset on the chart above the middle two dots are probably all blue channels because of the ramp up period, the top two dots should be all colors at 100%. That’s the actual schedule. I have the pros and mine are set up the same way. So you might be clicking the wrong dots thinking your entire schedule is all blue. Double check to make sure that’s the case. The two dots that indicate the color schedule of your peak period are all the way at the top.

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Th
Those dots represent the light intensity not colors. Choose the AB+ template. Then you set your scheduled max intensity. Done.
Those dots represent the light intensity not colors. Choose the AB+ template. Then you set your scheduled max intensity. Done.
That's what I've done. I must have looked at the graph and misread it. The shaded area is the ramp up time then the upper dots indicate 100%

OP
OP
G

Gordonm

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I might be wrong but If you picked an AB+ Preset on the chart above the middle two dots are probably all blue channels because of the ramp up period, the top two dots should be all colors at 100%. That’s the actual schedule. I have the pros and mine are set up the same way. So you might be clicking the wrong dots thinking your entire schedule is all blue. Double check to make sure that’s the case. The two dots that indicate the color schedule of your peak period are all the way at the top.
Thanks for your help too

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 33 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 119 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.4%
Back