Gadgets Chalice Log.... Yes I did it. :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of some of my beauties. Pics coming soon.

My Miami
Crazy Fox Rainbow WM
Tyree Pink WM
Tyree Red WM
My Hybrid WM
4-color WM
Fragfarmer Red WM
Unknown WM
Aussie WM
Emerald Mummy Eye
Bubble Gum Monster
UA Orange Sherbet
Chronic
Gadgets WM
Rod Burgundy WM
Phillie WM (Not released yet. I have the only frag)
Tangerine Dreams WM (Not released yet. I have the only frag)
Grape Ape WM
Miami Hurricane
Rasta WM
Golden Eye WM
Jns WM
Pink Lemonade

RIP List
Pink WM (from WWC) (RIP)
Radioactive Pink Wm (RIP)
Superman (RIP)
 
Last edited:
Wow nice log.. now I am dying to see you awesome pictures..
 
Wow nice log.. now I am dying to see you awesome pictures..

Thanks bro. I'll post some pics tonight.

nice list, can't wait to see pic's.

Thanks!

What a waste of time. Post pics, or log off and don't come back.

HATER!!!!!!

lol, that just sounds wrong....

:D

LOL

Thats just his LIST of stuff he WANTS TO GET!
He only has brown sticks....

;)

Must get more chalice!

Me too!!!! I swore I would stop in April, but I'm on the hunt again!

Hmmm Wheres da pics lol

Coming soon!

Where is the best of all "My Miami doesn't count" The crazy Fox Rainbow watermelon :wink:

Opps.... list updated.

what's a Chalice again? ;)

It's what gets me going in the morning. :D
 
Since this thread has gone to pot, I will just say that I have a wonderful painting to share with you all soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new