Galaxy Pods and OceanMagik

If you started with dry rocks then yes. If you have live rocks in there then you have enough pods to go around!
 
I think this is a somewhat hotly debated topic; adding 'pods or not. Some will say there's no reason to add them, that they will show up on their own in time (even if you start with dry rocks), and that's 100% true. Others feel that they are jumpstarting or supplementing the population (especially with dry rock), which may be necessary if you have fish that eat 'pods.

I do believe there's real value in dosing phyto, to feed any 'pods you have or are adding, as well as to benefit filter feeders.

My suggestions is to get your phyto and/or 'pods from R2R member @Eldredge who has great products, pricing, service and feedback. Reach out to him here on this thread with any questions, he's very helpful, or check out his website Reef Plantation.com:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/l...opepods-rotifers-free-shipping-13-75.1085059/
https://reefplantation.com/
Good luck!
 
Last edited:
I think this is a somewhat hotly debated topic; adding 'pods or not. Some will say there's no reason to add them, that they will show up on their own in time (even if you start either dry rocks), and that's 100% true. Others feel that they are jumpstarting or supplementing the population (especially with dry rock), which may be necessary if you have fish that eat 'pods.

I do believe there's real value in dosing phyto, to feed any 'pods you have or are adding, as well as to benefit filter feeders.

My suggestions is to get your phyto and/or 'pods from R2R member @Eldredge who has great products, pricing, service and feedback. Reach out to him here on this thread with any questions, he's very helpful, or check out his website Reef Plantation.com:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/l...opepods-rotifers-free-shipping-13-75.1085059/
https://reefplantation.com/
Good luck!

Thanks for the shoutout! I'm always glad to answer questions and help whenever I can.
 
Thanks all for the responses.

Would I need a refugium for this or only poor the pods in the tank.
 
Pour 'em in 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new