Gallery?

Jon Fishman

Cleveland Ohio, buy/sell local!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there (maybe I'm missing it) or can there be, a 'gallery' under user profile? I was looking at a topic (300G SPS dedicated or something something.... post hurricane or what-not) and saw some nice pictures, and thought "I'd like to see a full tank shot"

Is there a way to add a single image, or perhaps a handful of images to each profile (if people choose to use the feature of course)

I like to get a 'bigger picture' or perhaps I'm in a topic about overflows, and see something in the background/foreground, and think "I'd like to see more of that tank"

Just a thought.

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there (maybe I'm missing it) or can there be, a 'gallery' under user profile? I was looking at a topic (300G SPS dedicated or something something.... post hurricane or what-not) and saw some nice pictures, and thought "I'd like to see a full tank shot"

Is there a way to add a single image, or perhaps a handful of images to each profile (if people choose to use the feature of course)

I like to get a 'bigger picture' or perhaps I'm in a topic about overflows, and see something in the background/foreground, and think "I'd like to see more of that tank"

Just a thought.
There is the "media" section here: https://www.reef2reef.com/media/
But's it's only as good as those who use it. Images can also be uploaded directly in posts or they can be hosted elsewhere and embedded in posts. Therefore, what you'll find in the above section is only what people have elected to put there.

Peach02

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pretty sure you can put images in the about you section of personal details.

Just a thought.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 17.0%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 43.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back