Game of Thrones (Spoiler alert)

Mike.P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So satisfying. So, so, so, satisfying... Especially after last week's farce. The only thing that's really bothering me is the whole you know who is mad, for you know why reasons.

Uh uh.

That's not madness. It's pretty well justified, considering all that's happened.

Also, to make it forum relevant, this is how you deal with bristle worms. Please sticky.

TerraCaelus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So satisfying. So, so, so, satisfying... Especially after last week's farce. The only thing that's really bothering me is the whole you know who is mad, for you know why reasons.

Uh uh.

That's not madness. It's pretty well justified, considering all that's happened.

Also, to make it forum relevant, this is how you deal with bristle worms. Please sticky.

I disagree...I think it is madess..slaughtering innocents

Mike.P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I disagree...I think it is madess..slaughtering innocents
Wrong, and terrible? Yes. Madness? No. Madness was her daddy hearing whispers, and thinking everyone was out to get him, and wanting to murder an entire city predicated upon that. She was hurting, and very, very angry. I'm not saying that it exculpates her, but it's not madness.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry not up on all the names , The evil Cerci? who ordered the beheading of the innocent girl friend of the unsullied leader . trapped with her brother I hope she gets what she deserves . The dragon made it , that's good & the young girl with the big eyes made it too ! So I'm cool till next week.

Potatohead

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am just happy the dragon didn't get killed!!! I love that guy.

Last week the giant crossbows are like heat seeking missiles and this week they can’t hit the broad side of a barn...

Unfortunately this show will be a future case study on how not to end a show. The first four seasons were incredible.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed ! The earlier seasons were much better. The Ice Zombies were too much for me . i really liked all the villains villainous acts !

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Arya and Gendry’s baby is the next king. There will be a flash forward in the last episode. Mic drop...
Arya is awesome, I’m cool with that. I loved the season when she was training to be an assassin.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back