Game of Thrones (Spoiler alert)

shred5

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Someone will have to kill Dany now that she went crazy. Who knows how many people got the notes Varys sent out before he was finally arrested. Everyone will now know that Jon is the true heir to the iron throne, but he doesn't want it. I could see him being the queen slayer then killing himself or heading off to the north to avoid taking the throne himself.

See ya'll in 7 days... let's see how far off I end up being. Haha.

Arya will kill her she has green eyes and she didn't kill Cersei so she still has one person to kill..

Tyrion will be king when all is said and done. John doesn't want to..

What was with Bran? what a waste of a character. He did nothing.

It definitely feels rushed

I do not get it, they should have done another season. Not like the show is doing bad.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah I agree, this season has had some amazing CGI and scenes -- but it seems very lazy.

Mike.P

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I won't drop any spoilers, but I couldn't help myself and read the leak that came out today about the finale. Just had to prepare myself. The source that leaked it has been like 95% spot on so far. If he's right about this too...

Let's just say that I sincerely hope George finally finishes the books, so that I'll be able to over write what the show will do. For those of you who watched Dexter... Yeah, prepare to feel the way you felt after THAT final season, all over again. I know I am.

I literally want to start a GoFundMe for HBO to get some different showrunners, and just try again from scratch with the last season. Like, just kidding, that was a practice Season 8, and series finale. We're so sorry, but we're better now, here's what REALLY happens.

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She needed to cool it with the dragon, she really is related to the mad king! So epic though
YUP YUP....Seen the light at the end of the tunnel, I really wanted carnage instead of bricks fading ....NEEDED carnage!...;Sorry too much caffeine

mattzang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2nge9bll1zx21.png

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I mean it makes sense the iron fleet was useless , I mean she has a dragon . the boats are on water wouldnt you just fly in from the other direction or attack at night where you couldnt possibly aim a ballista at a moving dragon. This season is lacking especially in the dialogue versus the prior seasons . Still think sanza is going to kill Danny in next episode . In any event this season was all about the money instead of a well though out final season . Cersi catching the rockslide instead of some sort of crazy death like we all wanted..lol also like previously posted aria wanted to kill the queen for years until she suddenly decides o wait I'm 30 yards from here I'm just going to go ahead and pass on the only chance to do that . However I'll just fall down 20 times in the city for dramatic effect and waste 10 minutes . At that point leave her out of that whole episode , just my 2 cents

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one that is intrigued by bran.
And upset of all the wasted potential of a very powerful and underdeveloped character. There is many questions about him and his motives and who he has become.

This kind of feels like the mass effect 3 ending. Blue, green, or red.

OP
OP
4FordFamily

4FordFamily

Tang, Angel, and Wrasse Nerd!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one that is intrigued by bran.
And upset of all the wasted potential of a very powerful and underdeveloped character. There is many questions about him and his motives and who he has become.

This kind of feels like the mass effect 3 ending. Blue, green, or red.
I agree he hasn’t really done anything. Unless the final episode features him in a big way I feel the writers got very lazy as mentioned. It felt well-planned out for something.

When is Arya going to use her faceless skills (in a way where we don’t just suspect she “may” have?

What of the dire wolves? Particularly Arya’s she found in the forest with the pack? Is that really just a waste of a scene? I figured it might be relevant some time but we are running out of time.

So many questions and seemingly irrelevant characters/scenes...

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree he hasn’t really done anything. Unless the final episode features him in a big way I feel the writers got very lazy as mentioned. It felt well-planned out for something.

When is Arya going to use her faceless skills (in a way where we don’t just suspect she “may” have?

What of the dire wolves? Particularly Arya’s she found in the forest with the pack? Is that really just a waste of a scene? I figured it might be relevant some time but we are running out of time.

So many questions and seemingly irrelevant characters/scenes...
Such good questions.

PYRU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm just catching up. This past episode was insane with cgi, but really it was just a bunch of falling bricks with a dragon flying over.

It's been very rushed for such a detailed buildup. It would be nice to see it go out with more thought.

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week the giant crossbows are like heat seeking missiles and this week they can’t hit the broad side of a barn...

Unfortunately this show will be a future case study on how not to end a show. The first four seasons were incredible.

To be fair, the dragon that died was not jockeyed by anyone. A human steering can anticipate crossbows that a Dragon may not intuitively understand.

kapnkush608

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will say that when rhaegal got murked by euron that he ***** had the element of surprise. Coming into it tactically prepared they had no chance.

Entz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be fair, the dragon that died was not jockeyed by anyone. A human steering can anticipate crossbows that a Dragon may not intuitively understand.
Plus to be fair he was injured and may not have been able to dodge as well as it could have. Really just a device to justify someone going crazy.

Not really a fan of the episode, other than the effects, but it is what it is. Definitely feels rushed. I do worry about the last one, Maybe expectations are too high and nothing will be very be good enough.

Can we get a series of just Arya and Sandor :cool:

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrong, and terrible? Yes. Madness? No. Madness was her daddy hearing whispers, and thinking everyone was out to get him, and wanting to murder an entire city predicated upon that. She was hurting, and very, very angry. I'm not saying that it exculpates her, but it's not madness.

She's had the Targaryen Madness ever since she started accumulating power in the east. Only her advisors have been able to temper her impulses. Her obsession continued to grow untill the point where the people no longer mater, her "destiny" to rule is all that matters.

And now that Varys has informed people about Jon, she knows the only way to take (and keep) the throne is through fear. Surrender wouldn't last long once more and more people learn the truth. No one around her would be able to convince her otherwise. So she goes into "burn them all" mode.

She's simply given in to the obsession and the dark impulses that has controlled her since day one. I think it's certainly madness.

Last edited:

Hermie

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She's had the Targaryen Madness ever since she started accumulating power in the east. Only her advisors have been able to temper her impulses. Her obsession continued to grow untill the point where the people no longer mater, her "destiny" to rule is all that matters.

And now that Varys has informed people about Jon, she knows the only way to take the throne is through fear. Surrender wouldn't last long once more and more people learn the truth. And now no one around her can now convince her otherwise.

She's simply given in to the obsession and the dark impulses that has controlled her since day one. I think it's certainly madness.

madness requires a lack of control, of understanding cause and effect, and the consequences of actions. someone can commit terrific evils and still not be mad because they know what they are doing, and what the outcome will be.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 26.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back