games are back!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter litenyaup
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

litenyaup

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2009
Messages
3,420
Reaction score
3,201
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ahhhh....just got done playing a little black jack!!!

thanks rev!
 
Thank you! But the casino is temporary as we will add the better one with fixed blackjack soon.
 
I think I read that everyone who is a paid member will start out with $1,000,000. lol
 
lol....I mean, we're just gonna blow the money in the casino anyway right? Unless our sponsors start taking casino cash in lieu of "real" cash.....I would like to start a campaign for that actually! Although I seldom have any real cash or casino cash so I guess it wouldn't really matter much. : )
 
thats a good thing! so are we going to be able to get the casino cash back that we had prior? or do we all start with "X" amount?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new