Garden Torch pack

Corals kingdom

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 12, 2020
Messages
2,746
Reaction score
718
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one nice pack for $450 include overnight shipping and freebies too, pack will include
1- Nice one head splitting Indo Gold Torch
2- 2 head Green Torch ( connected )
3- 3 head purple with neon tip torch ( connected )
4- 3 head Dark Torch ( connected )

I offer 1 hour DOA and 10 30am ups delivery

ipiccy_image (5).jpg
 
Can the connected frags be fragged ?
 
Healthy corals. Buy with confidence
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new