Garrett’s Nano Reef

gwick16

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2023
Messages
30
Reaction score
6
Location
Madison
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
14 gallon peninsula
2.5 years old

IMG_5676.jpeg IMG_5677.jpeg IMG_5678.jpeg IMG_5683.jpeg
 
All kinds of awesome!!!

I have questions about lighting, flow and products dosed.

TIA
 
All kinds of awesome!!!

I have questions about lighting, flow and products dosed.

TIA
Thank you!
Lighting: AI Prime
Flow: Stock return pump and AI Nero 3
Dosing: All for Reef and Amino Acids
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new