Gary's 75 gal build

gman08016

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gary's 75rr Tank

Well am already bored with my 34 cube that i downsized from my 150 already.Looks like am going to be staying in my house for at least a year so it gives me a reason to get a new tank.Found the stand and canopy on another reef site for a heck of a deal so it gave me the itch to get somthing bigger.they both are custom made out of oak and stained already.Paid $200.00 for the set witch i think was a steal.Got lucky using my sump,skimmer,lights and misc stuff from my 150 when i had it.Sump is way over kill for a 75 its rated for 200 gallons but plenty of room for upgrades.Getting the tank tomorrow and will be starting to putting it together this weekend.Here are a few pics so far.

christmas2009001-2.jpg

Last edited:

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 20 34.5%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 32.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back