Gauging interest in trade for lights

  • Thread starter Thread starter ca2or
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ca2or

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
122
Location
Oregon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gauging interest on possible trade. I have a Radion XR30W (2 puck) that I am contemplating sending in for an upgrade. However it will be way overkill for my tank at that point. It's under $200 though for basically a new light so you really can't resist. I just won't be able to use it over like 20%.

Anyway I figured I would see if anyone wanted to trade a couple OG AI Prime's or an AI prime HD for it. This would undoubtedly make the wife happier if I didn't spend the cash.

I'll let this sit for a few and see if there is any interest. If not I will upgrade it. Lenses and fan have been upgraded. Light works perfectly, is only running at a max of 30% and has never seen over 40.

Dead silent
 
OK. I will add $100 to this. So Radion plus $100 for 2 primes
 
It's nice to see someone even remotely close to where I am!
Hope it works out for you :)
 
It's nice to see someone even remotely close to where I am!
Hope it works out for you :)
Lol... If not it's all good. I am very happy with the color and growth I get now so upgrading it will only make it better. Of course this trade would make it cheaper and easier overall
 
Sent it in for upgrade. This thread can be closed
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 8.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new