GBTA attached to itself?

Euphyllia97

FOWLR and reef member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2019
Messages
1,057
Reaction score
1,539
Location
Belgium
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi!

Recently bought a red and green bubble tip anemone.

The green one had some difficulties finding a suitable spot. It went to a place with low flow and low light and not really ideal to catch food during feedings.

I waited 10 days for the anemone to maybe settle but decided to take it back to the light as it was looking rather small behind the rocks.

Discovered that it attached to itself. I pulled it out of the tank as I’m a bit in doubt amd don’t want it to die inside of the tank.

Any advice? Red one is doing great.

7F51BB9C-A3CB-4DDB-B0B5-8577248E5D1D.jpeg AA998DC8-9E5D-4D78-8418-D55B86A66451.jpeg
 
Once attached, you should never touch h8m again.
They move to the “best position” and you have no say.
Needs stable water conditions and strong reef type lighting.

D167D013-79EB-40F2-B20D-3CA0F3B6A583.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new