gcarroll's 25g mixed reef

The scoly has morphed a bit but still looking good.

3571aef25d8fe093863db13dc1d16665.jpg


Other new acan frags
4fb6c61b0f36b46d3e11837ee14c238e.jpg
5fa5025e57d00f895f3437b691da4d17.jpg
 
Ludacris Scoly, kicking acans too
 
Still my favorite of your acans.

What SPS is that? I have one like that, Aussie piece grows slow. Mine got ravaged by dinos like a year ago and hasn't ever fully recovered.
52efb7b9daebe23125fdee791d1c1e49.jpg
 
Still my favorite of your acans.

What SPS is that? I have one like that, Aussie piece grows slow. Mine got ravaged by dinos like a year ago and hasn't ever fully recovered.
52efb7b9daebe23125fdee791d1c1e49.jpg
What can I say, you have good taste! The SPS is Reef Raft Wolverine.
 
What can I say, you have good taste! The SPS is Reef Raft Wolverine.

Oh! That is a different one then. Here's the one in question, the difference is it has orange polyps when it's really happy and a deeper blue base. Love the thing, one of my favorites but grows at a glacial pace.

1818181881811881AAaaaAaAAaaIMG_0018.jpg


IMG_0036.jpg


IMG_0009-02.jpeg
 
Oh! That is a different one then. Here's the one in question, the difference is it has orange polyps when it's really happy and a deeper blue base. Love the thing, one of my favorites but grows at a glacial pace.

1818181881811881AAaaaAaAAaaIMG_0018.jpg


IMG_0036.jpg


IMG_0009-02.jpeg
I like yours better
 
This has to be the most epic coral warfare photo! Hopefully that wasn't too expensive. Tank and photos look great man
It was just one of those Reef Raft crazy tenuis frags. I may have to post him for sale and add in the frag costs since he has increased in value now!

Thanks for the compliment on the tank! See ya at RAP NY.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new