Geisman 150 watt 14k

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eric23
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Eric23

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2011
Messages
366
Reaction score
124
Location
Mamaroneck
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a JBJ 28 gallon HQI and I recently swapped out the old stock bulb for a geisman 150 watt 14k that was given to me. I'm happy with the color but i was told by a guy at my lfs that these bulbs are not that good and I would do better with a phoenix, or other higher end bulb is he just trying to sell me something or is this true ?
Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
From what I have read this is 1 of the best bulbs as far as par is concerned. I would use the bulb and see how you like it. You have it and it was free its worth a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new