• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gem tang

OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
any reefer looking for a gem tang? My lfs has one for 400$.
And of all places it’s the new Petco by my house. I know the words Petco are kind of taboo, but this store really has their stuff together. The fish appears to have great genetics and is in their frag tank, separate from their fish systems ( which were are put in in January )

OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
South bend, Mishawaka in Indiana
It’s a really nice location, you can tell they take a little more pride than the average Petco. Has better fish and better prices than bluefish, vi pets, etc. they just don’t have a huge coral selection. Lots of oddball anemones though. I’d really recommend checking it out. Hopefully with more business coming through they’ll get even better

OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe 2 inches, and most likely not. IMO I wouldn’t ship a fish like this. Heck at the price, what’s a couple hundred bucks in gas to go get it and guarantee alive arrival :p
Just to clarify it’s not a regular stocking thing. If I rember correctly it was a shipping error, they were never supposed to get the fish

bckey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not that I know of. I was hoping he just didn't make it over there friday and is going today.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back