• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gem tang

rmoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went to my local petco and they had one as well, $600 before the sale. Lady running the saltwater department claimed “it wasn’t on her order list and it just came in with a shipment”. Sounds like petco is trying to test out some high end fish sales to see if you’ll all bite [emoji16] this is lee’s summit, mo btw

OP
OP
Teemingtank

Teemingtank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went to my local petco and they had one as well, $600 before the sale. Lady running the saltwater department claimed “it wasn’t on her order list and it just came in with a shipment”. Sounds like petco is trying to test out some high end fish sales to see if you’ll all bite [emoji16] this is lee’s summit, mo btw
Acute observation!

B-ridge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From what I’ve been reading select petco stores have been receiving this fish. I’m gonna check my local petco today and see. If by some odd chance they do I’m buying ASAP. Doubt it though since I’m not in a big city. We shall see

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just wanting to put a commit out there but does everyone know that Petco is with liveaquria.com i believe they bought them that could help there fish department alot

NanoJimmy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanting to put a commit out there but does everyone know that Petco is with liveaquria.com i believe they bought them that could help there fish department alot

Yeah they bought Dr. Foster and Smith which include LiveAquaria back in 2014 I believe. I think it's still crazy they're getting gems in stock. Either way somebody ship me one and I'll compensate :)

Tegridy Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Yeah they bought Dr. Foster and Smith which include LiveAquaria back in 2014 I believe. I think it's still crazy they're getting gems in stock. Either way somebody ship me one and I'll compensate :)
Oh for sure it's awesome and crazy they are getting them such a saught after fish

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 34.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 28.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back