Gen 4 xr15 not connecting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Zoapox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light isn’t connecting to reef link or my pc. My other 3 work great. Hard reset, but the lights now flash unless I press the center button.
The other lights when hard reset did not flash the leds like the not working light.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it used to work and suddenly only this light is not connected? If so? I would just factory reset it and use usb to add it to your current setting. See if this works.

OP
OP
Zoapox

Zoapox

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So it used to work and suddenly only this light is not connected? If so? I would just factory reset it and use usb to add it to your current setting. See if this works.
I’ve tried all that several times. Doesn’t recognize usb, I can’t find it’s WiFi. I’m stumped

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve tried all that several times. Doesn’t recognize usb, I can’t find it’s WiFi. I’m stumped
Make sure you plug the usb to the right spot, can’t remember which is which. It sounds silly, but double check with the instruction. Anything beyond that, you need to call.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 17 8.2%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 16.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 140 67.3%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.9%
Back