Gen 4 xr15 not connecting

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zoapox
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zoapox

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
51
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My light isn’t connecting to reef link or my pc. My other 3 work great. Hard reset, but the lights now flash unless I press the center button.
The other lights when hard reset did not flash the leds like the not working light.
 
So it used to work and suddenly only this light is not connected? If so? I would just factory reset it and use usb to add it to your current setting. See if this works.
 
So it used to work and suddenly only this light is not connected? If so? I would just factory reset it and use usb to add it to your current setting. See if this works.
I’ve tried all that several times. Doesn’t recognize usb, I can’t find it’s WiFi. I’m stumped
 
I’ve tried all that several times. Doesn’t recognize usb, I can’t find it’s WiFi. I’m stumped
Make sure you plug the usb to the right spot, can’t remember which is which. It sounds silly, but double check with the instruction. Anything beyond that, you need to call.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new