General Cure and Ammonia

Reefster78

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
29
Reaction score
7
Location
Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone. Got question. If I'm curing with general cure and will test water with RedSea ammonia test, will it be readable? Will it work normally? I ordered ammonia checker but didn't receive it yet. Thank u
 
General Cure is Praziquantel and Metronidazole. Neither of those directly affect ammonia tests as far as I've ever seen. Some bonded coppers use amines and those can give a false positive on some ammonia tests.

Jay


Jay
 
General Cure is Praziquantel and Metronidazole. Neither of those directly affect ammonia tests as far as I've ever seen. Some bonded coppers use amines and those can give a false positive on some ammonia tests.

Jay


Jay
Thank u
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new