Generator?

saixiong08

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2013
Messages
162
Reaction score
41
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What generator do you guys use with small tanks? I have a 10 gallon
 
Depends on frequency of outages and for how long. A car inverter is fine if the outage isn't long. For long outages you can't beat the insurance of a generator. For a ten gallon, THIS little guy from Harbor Freight for $110 should hold you over easily.
 
I just got a battery backup for my MP10. It lasts 4 days!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new