Geo’s Reef

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wondering if anybody had any issues with receiving there order from geos reef in that last couple months?

yman182

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am at 15 weeks waiting for my sump. He originally told me 12-15 weeks, so I am hoping to get a response shortly on when it will be ready. He usually takes a little bit of time to respond, but has been responding.

OP
OP
The Farmer

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have u tried to call? I have several times with no success. All I got was the voicemail

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seems like he he has been swamped as I’m pretty sure he’s a one man operation. The holiday sales on reactors probably made the wait time worse. What did you order?

Just for reference, I’m a fishing nerd, and the current wait for a 100% USA made fully waterproof surfcasting reel from ZeeBaas is 8 months. Some things are worth the wait! :)

Water Dog

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just had to hop on their page to see what that was as I had no clue! How long ago did you order it? I’ve met Serdar at MACNA and Reefapaloozoa years ago and had him do some minor custom work for me at the time. He is a good hard working dude. It seems as though in recent years that demand has been so high for his products that there have been serious delays coupled with spotty communication. I’ll liken it to the episode with the Soup **** on Seinfeld. The process my be uncomfortable, but once you finally receive it you’re stoked... it’s gold Jerry, gold!

* I’m probably dating myself with the Seinfeld references. :)

Last edited:

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a reactor during the black friday sale and it shipped today. I knew it would be a long wait and wasn't in a hurry though. They make good stuff. Been using his stuff for like 20 years now it seems.

OP
OP
The Farmer

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I also ordered during Black Friday sale. I have been using geo’s calcium reactor for years great quality.

JaysLittleOcean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried reaching out to them for some filtration equipment. I called a few times on day just to try and get someone on the phone. What I received was an annoyed person who complained about the volume of work he had to complete and would not answer any of my questions over the phone. Looks like a victim of his own success. Try email maybe but from what I can tell he has too much on his plate to handle.

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a calcium reactor last fall, was told 4-6 weeks, week 8 rolled around, with a few very short, and semi rude emails from him, I finally asked for a refund if he couldn’t give me an updated. 5 minutes after asking, he said it was shipping the next day.

Suspect

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ordered a secondary chamber on 12/15. I asked for an update via email 1/8 and was told it would be shipping by end of next week (1/15). Nothing yet.

EDIT: Just received a shipping notification 1 hr after this post.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Farmer

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody have an issue accessing there web site? I just tried and it’s a no go

OP
OP
The Farmer

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ordered a secondary chamber on 12/15. I asked for an update via email 1/8 and was told it would be shipping by end of next week (1/15). Nothing yet.

EDIT: Just received a shipping notification 1 hr after this post.
Hey suspect did he mention that a few orders were going out or just yours?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 31 83.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.4%
Back