Geo 818 Calcium Reactor, 2nd chamber, Masterflex

Item Price
$250-600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ultra Aquatics

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2012
Messages
798
Reaction score
824
Location
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Going a different direction with my rebuild so posting these.

$600 Shipped - GEO 818 Calcium Reactor with Second Chamber- Less than a year old with little use.

$250 Shipped - Masterflex 7523-70 - Have had this for a few years now and it is a complete WORKHORSE. Comes with extra tubing and is ready to connect to 1/4" hose.

26016E17-35EA-483C-9108-AD2E80038A58.jpeg

00C40C26-7DEE-4BB2-847E-16534033C287.jpeg


59360BDC-C7F2-430A-A7BA-398031AEE80C.jpeg
 
Would you be interested in selling the second chamber separately?
 
I would be interested in 2nd chamber if you split it up.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new