GEO Roller Mat Sumps

geo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2012
Messages
264
Reaction score
358
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come see the NEW GEO Roller Mat Sump line at MACNA Las Vegas booth 517.
40477618_2380494755295842_215900605741268992_n.jpg
 
What is the next size up on the sumps with the roller Mat

I am looking at a water box 130.4 the sump area i think is somewhere 30+ inches... i think
 
What is the next size up on the sumps with the roller Mat

I am looking at a water box 130.4 the sump area i think is somewhere 30+ inches... i think

If it's like their other sumps, it'll probably be 30" and 36", I can't wait to see these as I would like to incorporate a roller mat in my RSR 350.
 
Will they be up on your site soon? I looked but didn't see any details.
Yes we are working on getting the new GEO Automatic Filter Roll (AFR) sumps on the site in the next week. Here is some basic info for you.
The AFR sumps have the same dimensions of our R series sump line:
GEO S24R-AFR 24"x15"x15" uses the Clarisea SK-3000 roll
GEO S30R-AFR 30"x15"x15" uses the Clarisea SK-3000 roll
GEO S36R-PRO-AFR 36"x15"x15" uses the Clarisea SK-5000 roll
GEO S46R-PRO-AFR 46"x15"x15" uses the Clarisea SK-5000 roll
I will get the details up on the site in the next week.
 
Can't wait to order one when my tank shows up! Fingers crossed I can fit the 36.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new