Mikedawg

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Athens here and welcome too our fair state
Savanah will have no reef shops but your restaurants will make up for it

Atlanta is rich in quality shops and the Atlanta Reef Club has Georgia wide representation

best of luck

and avoid these…

467526EB-B7BF-4976-9B85-0418597372AF.jpeg
And a great reason not to go "noodling" for catfish, lol.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

Already joined few weeks ago.

Thinking of moving to Georgia from Cali.

Just wanted to know if there are any local Savannah residents here. Beautiful city btw.

I don't see any local fish stores in the area worth checking out..I think like two that have horrible reviews... How do you guys get your corals and such other than online vendors?

thank you!

Welcome! Glad you joined.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

Probably you have already located this R2R Forum link by now, but if not then this might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Stovislove

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live around the augusta, GA area. Got a good LFS here, Bob's tropical fish and got a great store as well in Columbia, S.C, Fishy business. Fortunately I live between the two lol. Not sure which would be closer to you though .
I prefer Bob's for location and they have an amazing selection for a mostly freshwater/pond store. Saltcritters.com ships and has a decent selection at a good price.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back