Georgia natives?

TopClamSkoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone!

Already joined few weeks ago.

Thinking of moving to Georgia from Cali.

Just wanted to know if there are any local Savannah residents here. Beautiful city btw.

I don't see any local fish stores in the area worth checking out..I think like two that have horrible reviews... How do you guys get your corals and such other than online vendors?

thank you!

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gotcha gotcha...

Dang sure will miss the LFS that are about 15- 30 min around me in L.A.

but that may be one of the few things ill miss about L.A..

Still not sure. thinking of moving to GA. Lots to consider
Born and raised here. Its oppressively hot and humid for 4 months. I prefer the towns north of Atlanta, Cartersville is pretty cool.

OP
OP
TopClamSkoo

TopClamSkoo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Born and raised here. Its oppressively hot and humid for 4 months. I prefer the towns north of Atlanta, Cartersville is pretty cool.
Yeha my brother lives in Alpharetta ga near Atlanta.
It feels cooler for sure.
So I assume anyone living in south Georgia has to go to Florida and online to buy stuff?

Jeez... That's like me driving to San Diego everytime I wanna visit a store haha!

Well.. I heard its hot as heck but there seems to be a ton of things to be greatful for there than l.a.... no offense. I lived in la all my life so I get to say that lol!

WhiskyTango

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeha my brother lives in Alpharetta ga near Atlanta.
It feels cooler for sure.
So I assume anyone living in south Georgia has to go to Florida and online to buy stuff?

Jeez... That's like me driving to San Diego everytime I wanna visit a store haha!

Well.. I heard its hot as heck but there seems to be a ton of things to be greatful for there than l.a.... no offense. I lived in la all my life so I get to say that lol!
Reefing isn't a common hobby in rural farming areas. I have the only saltwater tank in my town. Yes, online or hop in the car. What's really cool is you'll be only about 4.5 hrs from World Wide Corals main store.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back