Germany Calling :)

Riqaq

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2020
Messages
54
Reaction score
68
Location
Aachen, Germany
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, My name is Riq (Pronounced Rick),
I live in Germany with my Mrs. We have 2 tanks; a 175 litre softee tank and a 350 litre Mixed LPS, SPS and Softies. Pretty new to the hobby, only 2 years in Marines together. I will post some pictures later on
 
Greetings and Salutations! Welcome to R2R!!!

giphy (42).gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!

Clownfish.gif
 
Hi all, My name is Riq (Pronounced Rick),
I live in Germany with my Mrs. We have 2 tanks; a 175 litre softee tank and a 350 litre Mixed LPS, SPS and Softies. Pretty new to the hobby, only 2 years in Marines together. I will post some pictures later on
I'm new here as well. These people have been very nice and welcoming . I think you will like this group.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new