• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Get in on this months BRS group buy!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to start a group buy for BRS LMK if your interested, Ten spots needed to get it going. Im sure we all know how it works if you dont PM me and i fill you in.

1- M and M
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-

OP
OP
m and m

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I've gotten a few pm's all type it all.

BRS stands for Bulk Aquarium Supplies - Reef Aquarium Supplies | BulkReefSupply.com, a group buy is when ten or more people buy things from there web site together and they give you the cheapest price listed regardless of the quantity that is ordered. Ten people are needed to do this and if you want to partake in this i would need you to sign up with them make a account send me the email thats listed with the account and give me your first and last name. Then once we have ten people the first tuesday that comes with having ten people we will all have one week to make out orders at these low prices and it will all be shipping to the buyer aka you.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 26.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%

Back