Getting a Two Spot Goby to eat?

TheWackyWiz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2020
Messages
138
Reaction score
51
Location
St Louis
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I recently picked up a beautiful Two Spot Goby that is currently in QT. I had read that they can be picky eaters and unfortunately that seems to be true with this little guy. As far as I can tell he has not eaten any of the frozen mysis or brine shrimp I've tried to feed so I am lookin for guidance.

He'll be going into my display with live sand and tons of pods but QT tank is bare bottom so wondering if I need to add some sand for him to sift through with the hopes he'll pick up some of the food once it settles to the bottom?

I appreciate the help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 5 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new