Getting back in after about a 4 year absence!

1-16-11-017-DSC_6723.jpg
1-16-11-019-DSC_6725.jpg
1-16-11-021-DSC_6727.jpg

A few new additions I picked up at Bermuda today (got a good deal there for a change, LOL.)
The blasto and acans are still a bit PO'ed in these pics, actually started opening up fully a few minutes ago -.- ...
 

Attachments

  • 1-16-11-010-DSC_6716.jpg
    1-16-11-010-DSC_6716.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 234
  • 1-16-11-014-DSC_6720.jpg
    1-16-11-014-DSC_6720.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 221
I had an interesting light morph come about. The old superman frags red turned into a brilliant orange. Looks like in the pics above it was starting and I just hadn't noticed it yet. The orange on these is VERY bright, I would say rivals utter chaos in person. (color wise at least :P )
1509166_10100667132987508_9057879594186214540_n.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new