Getting back in, need live stuff

90sShooter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, seeing where all the local reefers are. Anybody out here in the surprise/Waddell area? I’ve been out of the hobby for so long, seems like things have changed a lot. With my job being transitioned to work from home, I decided it was time to set up another reef tank in my “office”. Anyway, I’m looking to get a cup of sand, water and a piece of live rock to seed a new tank. Also where is a good place to get water out here? It’s been so long I feel lost... lol thanks guys, super stoked to have a reef tank again!

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, seeing where all the local reefers are. Anybody out here in the surprise/Waddell area? I’ve been out of the hobby for so long, seems like things have changed a lot. With my job being transitioned to work from home, I decided it was time to set up another reef tank in my “office”. Anyway, I’m looking to get a cup of sand, water and a piece of live rock to seed a new tank. Also where is a good place to get water out here? It’s been so long I feel lost... lol thanks guys, super stoked to have a reef tank again!
I’m in west Phoenix 91st ave and camelback rd area. I can get you set up with some stuff to get started. I have some little ceramic media cubes I’m pulling out of one tank with nowhere to place them I’ll Give you a couple.

Ocean floor or kona reef Both sell water. But kona reef in surprise is moving locations currently and I don’t believe they are opened back up yet but should be soon.

OP
OP

90sShooter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right on! Let me know when you are available, would love to check out ur setup and chat.

Ef4life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to shoot you a message but couldn’t for some reason. But I’m typically around in the evenings or Saturday’s. Let me know.

Softee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am out in the Avondale area. I have extra rocks and cheto I can give yea to get started up.
Also have a water Station in my garage, if u need water, in a pinch. I run a 200 gallon tank, don't know how large you have. But I can always sell yea water cheap. Got sick of running out and storing buckets, now my tank maintains its self. I have no corals, just a community fish tank.

I get all my fish and supplies from online or out at Limited edition corals off of i10 in phx area. Best quality fish I have found, as well as supplies at good price. Other wise I use kona reef out in Surprise area. Great for corals!

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool I just started a project around 303 and glendale. Once you get up and running ive got tons of different shrooms that would do good for you.
Also have a bunch of rock in sump if you can't find any.

OP
OP

90sShooter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool I just started a project around 303 and glendale. Once you get up and running ive got tons of different shrooms that would do good for you.
Also have a bunch of rock in sump if you can't find any.
Awesome man, I will hit you up when it’s ready to stock.

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back