Getting back in the game...

89BD0D72-8C1E-4C9A-958B-A55102CAA584.gif

Welcome to the R2R family!
 
hi welcome back to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
I had a 75 gal saltwater tank 10 years or so ago. We had to get rid of it when we moved, and I haven’t had one since. Well, I finally bit the bullet, got lucky to get a 150gal tank for free, and just bough all new stuff to go in it. I’ll document my progress as I set it up over the next few days. Looking forward to having a tank again, and growing some corals. I’m glad this forum is around to lean on when I have questions, I’m sure I will have lots!
Welcome to R2R and back to reefing. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you.
 
It was set up and running, I was compensated for helping the owner break it down and transport it. My buddy and I took it apart, and he got all the rock and internals, and I got the tank. He already has a 180 gal tank anyway. I got the sump and ATO set up in the stand last night, along with the protein skimmer. Tonight, I’ll set the tank on top, and plumb everything. Tomorrow is water and rock day!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new