Getting Back Into It

louti

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
16
Reaction score
37
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

After being tankless for the past 4 years, I have gotten the itch again. I just purchased a 40B and a 29 for the sump, and will slowly be building a stand and gathering equipment. I hope to stock the tank with captive bred fish only. It looks like there are a lot more available these days. I used to frequent a couple other large forums, but this seems to be the happening forum these days. Anyway, thought I'd introduce myself real quick. I look forward to the knowledge and advice I m sure I will gain from this community!
 
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new