Getting back into the hobby after 10 years!

20230604_203550.gif
 
Welcome BACK to the addiction LOL!

I, like you, took a long break just a pinch over 10 years ago and re-started this craziness earlier this year. I was shocked at just how MUCH the industry has changed and I love the new gadgets and the LED options we now have.

Again, WELCOME BACK!

Allen in NC
 
Greetings and Welcome to our collective obsession!!!!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You've chosen the right site to restart your journey!

My first fish was a pair of Clowns for my first tank, a pair of Springeri Damsels for my second tank, and a Clown Goby for my third tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new