Getting back into the hobby

  • Thread starter Thread starter thaistyle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thaistyle

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2014
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started up a 90 gallon tank. It's cycled and pretty bare at the moment so I'm looking to add some corals to add color to the tank. The only thing I have in the tank is a pair of clowns and a yellow tang so far. Anyone selling cheap start up frags in the Danbury area? I also travel up to Torrington quite often, so I can also make stops along the way. Wish I saw the CMAC thread earlier, guess I need to wait for the next event.
 
I have a bunch of cheap beginner stuff I need to take out of tank. Frog,Kenya,Xenia,palys.... I'm in Plainfield ct. I'll let go cheap.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new