Getting back to Saltwater

tmschultz02

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son has been watching Aquanauts and really getting to learning all he can about what they show. Last month my wife tells me I should get back into the hobby after many years out. I am glad she asked me to do this. My son is enjoying setting up our tank and I had forgotten how relaxing watching it really is. I am very glad I found this as things have changed quite a bit over the years.

Jonify

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My son has been watching Aquanauts and really getting to learning all he can about what they show. Last month my wife tells me I should get back into the hobby after many years out. I am glad she asked me to do this. My son is enjoying setting up our tank and I had forgotten how relaxing watching it really is. I am very glad I found this as things have changed quite a bit over the years.
Welcome back! It's relaxing until your apex notifies you that you've accidentally overdosed some kalk :p ::runs for the vinegar::

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!

Clownfish.gif

HD_Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome. Happy to hear your son is involved! Everything with the littles is better in my opinion!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back