Getting my feet wet again

thereefdoctor

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I've been lurking here for the past couple months; finally took the plunge and made my account. The last time I had a tank was a FOWLR when I was in college in 2010. Since then, med school and residency consumed my life, but now that I'm an attending MD and have a bit more free time I felt it was time to dive back into the hobby! It's good to be back. I'll make a separate post about my current setup but I'm excited to be adding my first fish to my QT today.

Looking forward to getting back into reefing with all of you!

~Ian
 
Welcome to R2R!!
howdy.gif
 
Welcome to R2R!!! We’re glad you’re here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new