Getting my feet wet

Glad you could join us. Welcome to R2R.

welcome.gif
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun.... :)
 
Hi,
Like many on here I've kept freshwater fish for years but have always wanted to try saltwater. My wife bought me a evo 13.5 for my birthday in October and this will be the begining of my adventure on the salty side. It went underwater on the second of this month and has nearly cycled.
Hello and welcome to the channel.
 
Hi,
Like many on here I've kept freshwater fish for years but have always wanted to try saltwater. My wife bought me a evo 13.5 for my birthday in October and this will be the begining of my adventure on the salty side. It went underwater on the second of this month and has nearly cycled.
Great tank. I have one as well. Welcome best of luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new