Getting Out for Now Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter MVlk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let me know about the coral beauty
 
Thanks for having me, just got it into the tank a little bit ago, now I just got to figure out where to put it for good acclimation. Might have to move a coral or two.
Thx Chris for coming buy this morning. Was good to chat with you again.
 
What are you doing tomm? I want the coral beauty but afraid it will pic on my acros'
 
What are you doing tomm? I want the coral beauty but afraid it will pic on my acros'

I will be home tomorrow after 7PM. The fish has not shown signs of nipping at all for me... of course that is no guarantee he will not in another tank... but to me is better than the roll of a dice in getting one totally unknown from a LFS.

Give me a call at 583-wolf.
 
Can you smell the desperation in the air? Make me an offer please! All reasonable offers will be accepted.
 
Hi Michael!
How's it looking for picking up the CUC this weekend? Is your first post on this thread updated and you're left with all that yet?
 
How's it looking for picking up the CUC this weekend? Is your first post on this thread updated and you're left with all that yet?

Unfortunately the first post IS up to date. Not much interest, so things do not look good for this weekend. At this point, if there is not any movement by this weekend I am thinking of stopping the sell off. I apologize to you for the change of plans.
 
Bummer. I like your fish selection but I have a coral beauty, a diamond goby, and a six line wrasse so I can't add another of any of those. And just never had much interest in having clowns. Though I've never seen black and white ones yet! Wish it were going better for you.
 
Remember, if you do sell off I want the CUC. I see my pending is gone, I didn't lose interest.
 
Sorry about that Tina. I will put you back on and you will be up for whatever I pull out. Probably will be a few less snails than I though, but the price is likely to be much less. :)
 
Edit: sorry, didnt mean to post. Cant find the button to delete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
Sorry for not getting back to you. If you have another person in line for it go ahead and sell it to them. I'm still undecided. I really want one but afraid it will mess with my corals.


____________________________
Sent from my iThingy using Tapatalk
 
Wow you're passing up a coral beauty for only $15! If I didn't have one already I'd be all over that! Someone grab it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new