Getting sick of manual testing

Do your numbers vary week to week with what your doing? If not, don’t try every week. Test every two. Then start sliding things right. You may find that all of your maint wasn’t as necessary as you thought too.
 
Get a trident and che k weekly against the results manually. Ko

This is more of why I looked into automation. For the record tieveryone that didn't read my responses. You hit the nail on the head I don't want to eliminate manual testing but I'd rather have multiple redundencys for testing so I can be "one with my tank" I'm a visual learner I like to have something that can check my human brain but that I can also check and average for a better understand. You my friend got it. Will Def look I to this option.

Do your numbers vary week to week with what your doing? If not, don’t try every week. Test every two. Then start sliding things right. You may find that all of your maint wasn’t as necessary as you thought too.
No I wouldn't say that. I'm more worried I am not preforming tests right or false positives which I know some of our tests have. So I'd rather actually have the best numbers for levels in a tank so I can graph my results if I want to with averages from different sources.

But I will agree I've done tons of unneeded maint. I'll be the first to admit. Which is why I'd like something visual that if I'm ever feeling paranoid I can check levels instantly without the need to then wonder if I didn't test right and my paranoia is justified.

Key words here I will pay cash for redundancy
 
Mindstream seems pretty cool. Its pricey, a bit bulkey and probably out of stock for a while but it seems to cover the major bases except nitrate and iodine.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new