Getting Started the Right Way!

emilyferguson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am finally getting around to making a r2r profile. I have been in the hobby for about 8 months and had a tragic start! (Well, maybe not tragic. I didn’t kill anything) Today, I finally took the jump and bought a 32 gallon bio cube that I have the knowledge to set up right with a few questions along the way. I can’t wait for this tank to be what I was hoping for when I jumped in blind with my 10 gallon!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Dom

Full Time Reef Keeper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I am finally getting around to making a r2r profile. I have been in the hobby for about 8 months and had a tragic start! (Well, maybe not tragic. I didn’t kill anything) Today, I finally took the jump and bought a 32 gallon bio cube that I have the knowledge to set up right with a few questions along the way. I can’t wait for this tank to be what I was hoping for when I jumped in blind with my 10 gallon!

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

A 32 gallon tank is a good place to start. In this hobby, stability is our friend. And the bigger the tank, the smaller the fluctuations in salinity and other elements.

The best approach is to decide what you'd like to keep and then select your tank and equipment around your planned inhabitants.

So in your original post, you said: "I can't wait for this tank to be what I was hoping for when I jumped in blind with my 10 gallon".

Tell us; what do you hope for this tank to be?

Dom

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back