OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hows the hand doing? I hope it is healing well. I had a total knee replacement on the 20th of Nov. and just got home from my 3rd physical therapy session about an hour ago. I just want to be able to get around again so I can build the stand/canopy for my 33 long mixed reef build. Good luck with your recovery.
Got it uncovered today and starting physical therapy. I can't move it at all, and it is still very swollen. I'm pretty sure a tendon was attached wrong lol. Hope your recovery is going well. A total knee replacement sounds horrible!

1449510158805.jpg

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry for the gore guys lol

Scottsquatch

Third times a charm?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly thought it would be horrible as well, but compared to the original infection that put me in the hospital for a month last June, it hasn't been all that bad. How did you get your original injury if I may ask? I had a small crack in my heel that allowed bacteria to enter my leg and destroy my knee joint.

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly thought it would be horrible as well, but compared to the original infection that put me in the hospital for a month last June, it hasn't been all that bad. How did you get your original injury if I may ask? I had a small crack in my heel that allowed bacteria to enter my leg and destroy my knee joint.
I got it smashed at work and it did something to one of my tendons and had to get it put back together. But when he opened my hand he said he had never seen anything like this before:confused:

OP
OP
cameronh

cameronh

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha yeah i know. He even woke me up from anesthesia to tell me that haha. I was like what do you mean??!! Are you even a doctor lol.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 147 74.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 4.5%
Back