Getting surgery today

  • Thread starter Thread starter cameronh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hows the hand doing? I hope it is healing well. I had a total knee replacement on the 20th of Nov. and just got home from my 3rd physical therapy session about an hour ago. I just want to be able to get around again so I can build the stand/canopy for my 33 long mixed reef build. Good luck with your recovery.
Got it uncovered today and starting physical therapy. I can't move it at all, and it is still very swollen. I'm pretty sure a tendon was attached wrong lol. Hope your recovery is going well. A total knee replacement sounds horrible!

1449510158805.jpg
 
Sorry for the gore guys lol
 
I honestly thought it would be horrible as well, but compared to the original infection that put me in the hospital for a month last June, it hasn't been all that bad. How did you get your original injury if I may ask? I had a small crack in my heel that allowed bacteria to enter my leg and destroy my knee joint.
 
I honestly thought it would be horrible as well, but compared to the original infection that put me in the hospital for a month last June, it hasn't been all that bad. How did you get your original injury if I may ask? I had a small crack in my heel that allowed bacteria to enter my leg and destroy my knee joint.
I got it smashed at work and it did something to one of my tendons and had to get it put back together. But when he opened my hand he said he had never seen anything like this before:confused:
 
Haha yeah i know. He even woke me up from anesthesia to tell me that haha. I was like what do you mean??!! Are you even a doctor lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new