Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
No it's not bad thing. It's your thread. Lol
Well its our thread!
I will have to try to cook up some of those shrimpy thingies you eat :-)
I am always looking for good ideas for dinner cause I love to cook!
So what should I do for tonight? :-)
 
Email sent.. sorry should have done that long ago :-)
 
I see secret conspiracy going on here.:)
 
We started that because when you PM someone you can't add pictures. So we started this thread and we can email pics.
I did find out though if we are R2R supporters we can do that :-)
 
No I am a partner, you have to have the subscription support to do that
So what should I make for dinner for these turkeys?
 
2008_1007rocks0025-jpg.253993

email pics
LIKE THIS:D
 
Last edited:
That's nice, mountains in the background are cool.
Thanks. You need to see the Blue Ridge Parkway it will take your breathe away.:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new