Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nothing fancy.2010 Silverado 1500 LT
That's cool. My dream vehicle has always been Toyota Tacomas. Well for as long as they have been around. I had a basic one before. I will get me a new one in the future. A loaded four wheel drive. Kinda like this. I will be happy. A different color too, I like grey. Oh, and supercharged! Screenshot_2015-09-10-17-43-14.png
 
Haha you got me again KJ!
Ya just got done getting the kids from school
That's cool. My dream vehicle has always been Toyota Tacomas. Well for as long as they have been around. I had a basic one before. I will get me a new one in the future. A loaded four wheel drive. Kinda like this. I will be happy. A different color too, I like grey. Screenshot_2015-09-10-17-43-14.png
ME2:D
 
I'm sorry:(
I told you one think with Cleo's rocket fuel recipes we will be in outer space in no time.:D
 
I told you one think with Cleo's rocket fuel recipes we will be in outer space in no time.:D
Cleo's I'm sorry this is only joke.:)
 
Hey, it's not my recipe, lol. Boiled seafood is a south Louisiana/cajun tradition.
Cleo's I'm sorry this is only joke.:)
 
Ok, lol. Don't be a sorry person.
I know but I can`t help myself , lol But seriously I don`t want anyone to think I am making fun ,, anything I say like that I am only kidding ,, just so`s you know, between friends , I don`t mean any harm , sometimes I say things before I think ,they tell me I shouldn`t do that , I might hurt myself.:rolleyes:
 
Local dishes.. well lots of steak!
I have a freezer full of certified black Angus and this year I will fill it with red Angus :-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new