Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I think you guys have a little something going on here lol
He is 15 twilliard .
Ohh oops my bad!!
THIS
obama-laugh1.jpg
 
Well I gtg for real I'm actually tired pece
 
No I was born in Sunnyside WA and time I have no idea :-)
 
It was early morning from what I know of
 
It was early morning from what I know of
Since I don't know that exact time, and is that country Yakima? I saw they had a few counties around there or something. I put 6am in there, it said Scorpio moon, but if it's earlier than that it could be libra. Kinda close there. Moon changes sign every 2 or 3 days.
 
Thank you!
Yeah that's right. I'll say I don't care for our current leader that much, but this isn't about that kind of stuff. Is about getting to know people.:)
So when are you taking me out for dinner? You seem to eat stuff that is unheard of around here!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new