Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
This is the best cover of a song I ever heard. I wish everyone would hear it. It is so deep. This is Disturbed's cover of the Simon & Garfunkel song "The Sound of Silence". It is the bomb.
 
know what song im getting tired of hearing... anything that has to do with Christmas. I enjoy the season but when I get 6 hour blocks of nothing but Christmas music with 1 normal song mixed in it turns me into the Grinch.
 
know what song im getting tired of hearing... anything that has to do with Christmas. I enjoy the season but when I get 6 hour blocks of nothing but Christmas music with 1 normal song mixed in it turns me into the Grinch.
I listen to a certain classic rock channel and they are playing zero Christmas music this year. So I haven't really heard any.
 
Not even a tiny crab hiding in there. Most people pray for that.
im actually afraid of that...till this day I have something in my tank (assuming its another mantis shrimp) that keeps making that unmistaken clicking sound

I had one recently but caught the lil bugger n gave em away
 
LOL downloading all the emails from my ex for future use... after 1114 pages the downloader quits lol this relationship just wont quit screwing me....
 
my back hurts for some reason. not sure why. and im bored. and yall are asleep. and im bored. I wonder what it would be like to date a midget.
 
my back hurts for some reason. not sure why. and im bored. and yall are asleep. and im bored. I wonder what it would be like to date a midget.
How tall are you?:D
 
Well I'll just ask this if your back is hurting now how do you think it would feel if you started dating a " little person"?
 
would feel great. put those tiny feet to work walking on my back! little toes will work out great for a deep tissue massage lol
 
Lol, well good luck:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new