Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh hanging in there the best I can.
The surgeons will not fix my back as it has too much damage.
I am currently working on a business plan to open my own store here in central Washington. I would be the only one around so business should be good.
Sorry to hear that news twilliard. But sometimes when they do back surgery it only makes it worse.
I think a lfs would be great.
 
bored at work so I decide to make a shank.... apparently I would do really well in prison fights...
 
Not sure if I ever posted on this. Marcus from dirty Jersey where Christie reigns, gas is cheap, and my favorite smell is the new Jersey turn pike.

I teach people how to become small business food entrepreneurs for a living . I run an incubator kitchen
 
Not sure if I ever posted on this. Marcus from dirty Jersey where Christie reigns, gas is cheap, and my favorite smell is the new Jersey turn pike.

I teach people how to become small business food entrepreneurs for a living . I run an incubator kitchen
An incubator kitchen huh.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new